New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Now Accepting Expression of Interest, Temporarily Opens
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) Process. NBPNP is a Canadian provincial immigration program which selects, and nominates, qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world who will live and settle in New Brunswick. The province has its own immigration program stream which targets certain groups like entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, skilled workers with family support and others.
The Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream is new to the NBPNP. Potential applicants are asked to complete an expression of interest and submit it to the NBPNP.
Here are the Steps NBPNP Express Entry Expression of Interest:
Step 1 – Review Express Entry Labor Market Stream (EELMS) requirements to determine if you are eligible. Please see reference below.
Step 2 – Determine if you are eligible to submit your expression of interest (EOI) to the NBPNP EELMS. Please see reference below.
Step 3 – Send you EOI to the NBPNP Express Entry mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org, provided you are eligible.
Step 4 – Submit a full EELMS application to the NBPNP within 60 calendar days, after receiving your invitation to apply.
Step 5 – Accept your nomination electronically through your MyCIC Account.
You have 30 days to accept the NBPNP nomination once your application is successful, and you have been nominated.
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since September 1, 2015) and who also is in one of the priority occupations listed below:
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technician
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 6322 – Cooks
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- NOC 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
To submit an Expression Of Interest (EOI), you must meet all New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream criteria like the following:
- Language – CLB 7 in four skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening
- Education – High School Graduate Minimum (Canadian Equivalent)
- Work Experience – At least 1-year full-time work related to your NOC
- Age – between 22 and 55 years old
- Proof of funds – Please see the List of Funds.
- Signed Commitment to Live and Work in New Brunswick
- A minimum score of 67 out of 100 points in NBPNP Express Entry – Selection Factors.
- Write the following information in the subject line: location and date of information session; and, occupational title. A subject line then sends email to email@example.com. (If you do not include this information, your EOI will not be considered.)
Please note that when they meet the provincial quota, they will close the temporary opening to new EOIs. After the temporary opening is closed, EOIs from individuals currently working in New Brunswick or individuals with a job offer from a New Brunswick company will be accepted.
You can also join Filipino Portal In Canada Support Group on where you can post questions, ask insights and guidance regarding Canadian Immigration Programs. In this social media group, fellow Filipinos across Canada might help answer your queries and give you some important reminders.
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.