CONSULAR OUTREACH IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA ON 18 TO 20 MARCH 2017
The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto wishes to inform the public that a Consular Outreach Team will travel to WINNIPEG, MANITOBA to render consular services for the Filipino community on 18 to 20 March 2017 with the following schedule:
18 March 2017, Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
19 March 2017, Sunday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
20 March 2017, Monday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Venue: King Edward Room, Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport – Polo Park, 1740 Ellice Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba
For more details, click here
or book you schedule here
1. Reports of Birth, Marriage, and Death – The consular team can only accept vital events (births, marriages, deaths) that occurred in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and parts of Ontario west of Kingston.
2. Consultation on Dual Citizenship/Administration of Oaths of Allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines – Applicants are encouraged to submit their application form and requirements to the Philippine Consulate in Toronto for review, either by mail or e-mail, before the dates of the consular outreach mission. Applicants will be informed of the schedule of oath-taking during the outreach. Fee is C$67.50 and for unmarried minor (below 18 years old) children of applicant, fee is C$33.75.
3. Notarial Services (Affidavits, Powers of Attorney, other documents to be used in the Philippines – Applicant must personally appear to sign the document. Original and photocopy of proof of identification such as Philippine passport (for Philippine citizens), Canadian citizenship card or passport (for Canadian citizens) is needed. Authentication is C$33.75 per document.
4. NBI Clearance – Personal appearance is needed for fingerprint capturing. Please bring a 2 × 2 colored photo with white background taken within the last six (6) months. Fee is C$33.75. Please send your duly-notarized NBI form to the Philippines through your representative.
5. Certification of Philippine Drivers’ License – Present your certificate of driving experience from the LTO in the Philippines to confirm validity of driver’s license. Submit the certificate to the Consulate together with the original copy of the Official Receipt (OR) issued by the LTO fro notarization. Processing fee is C$33.75.