Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that the 2018 province’s allocation is increased by 600 nominations to a total of 6,600. The federal government granted this because of the success of the Program and the Ontario’s economy.
The OINP is now accepting applications for the following streams:
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
- Corporate Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
When the intake reaches its limit, the program will no longer accept applications. Furthermore, the OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. Please also note that you must access the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing Portal directly from the OINP website.
Check their Official Website here for the OINP Streams and Application Guides.
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.
Image from Google