Canadian Employers from New Brunswick Companies are coming to Manila, Philippines this 2019. – JOB FAIR 2019
New Brunswick is located on Canada’s east coast along the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a distinct way of life and exciting career opportunities. There are many reasons to move to New Brunswick (NB). Some people choose to live there to enjoy a more relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle. Others move because of the healthcare and education systems. Still, others choose New Brunswick to be minutes away from oceans, lakes, rivers, and trails as well as lively urban centers and smaller friendly communities.
Canadian Employers from New Brunswick are coming to Manila & Cebu Philippines to look for applicants in the following professions:
Companies participating in this event are looking for:
- NOC 2271 – Air pilots, flight engineers and flying instructors
- NOC 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
- NOC 6322 – Cooks
- NOC 6332 – Bakers
- NOC 7242 – Marine electrician
- NOC 7251 – Plumbers
- NOC 7271 – Carpenters
- NOC 7272 – Marine cabinet maker
- NOC 7315 – Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- NOC 7384 – Marine mechanic
- NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers
- NOC 9461 – Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing
- NOC 9463 – Fish and seafood plant workers
- NOC 9531 – Boat assemblers and inspectors
- NOC 9535 – Fibreglass laminator
- NOC 9536 – Industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators
- NOC 9619 – Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities
The Job Fair Manila will be on the following dates:
These events are a great opportunity for all those people who would like to migrate to Canada. Those candidates who receive job offers from these companies may be eligible to apply for permanent residency through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program or the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Take advantage of these employment openings especially if you are skilled and qualified.
Registration is FREE just make sure that you have read all the details of the Job Fair before you sign up. This registration is ONLY for people with experience in the above professions and interested in moving to New Brunswick with their families.
To Sign Up and determine if you are qualified, visit this website New Brunswick Job Fair Manila, Philippines.
In addition, here’s a guide on how to prepare your Canadian Style Resume, check this out How to Write a Canadian Resume.
And if you need some guidance on how to immigrate, check this 5 Guides for Immigrating to Canada.
You can also join #PinoyCanada – Forum on where you can post questions, ask insights and guidance regarding Canadian Immigration Programs. In this social media group, fellow Filipinos across Canada might help answer your queries and give you some important reminders.
Here is the story of our kababayan who has successfully got their visa through information session in Manila batch 2016.
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.