Canadian Employers will be in Singapore on May 2018 to Hire Potential workers
Here is another exciting opportunity to those who wants to work in Canada.
These events are employer driven, which means that specific employers on jobs posted are recruiting workers over the coming months. Interviews may be conducted following the information sessions, so please come prepared, and bring your CVs, proof of education and language results, if available.
Sessions in Singapore will take place on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 – 10:00 am
Note: To sign up, you need to do it in their website by clicking this link. http://livinginnb.ca/ or the image below
The companies attending this JOB Fair will be looking for:
- Fast Food Restaurant Manager & Supervisors
- Food industry worker- food preparation, chocolate making, pastry, bread, kitchen experience
- Food Production Workers
- Metal Manufacturing plant worker
- Fiber Glass worker
- Fishing Net repairer, net mender
- Tailors-only man custom made suits experience
- Auto body technician
- (more professions will be added once we have companies confirmed-check often)
New Brunswick is Located on Canada’s east coast along the Atlantic Ocean. No relaltives in Canada? No problem! If you have relatives on other province of Canada, then you have a problem.
NOTE: Canada is a No Placement Fee Country
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.