This is to announce that the appointment system for the consular outreach in Winnipeg, Manitoba is now open.
Please details below from www.philcongen-toronto.com
The Philippine Consulate General in Toronto wishes to inform the public that a Consular Outreach Team will travel to WINNIPEG, MANITOBA to render consular services for the Filipino community on 19 to 21 March 2016 with the following schedule:
8:30 am to 5:30 pm, 19 March 2016, Saturday
8:30 am to 5:30 pm, 20 March 2016, Sunday
8:30 am to 5:30 pm, 21 March 2016, Monday
Venue: The Madison Ballroom Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport- Polo Park 1740 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3H 0B3
RENEWAL OF PHILIPPINE PASSPORTS (E-PASSPORT) – For appointments, register EACH applicant through email: email@example.com For those who do not have access to the internet, please call 1-416 922 7181, extensions: 2785, 2787 or 2788 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm on weekdays. (Toronto time)
The confirmed appointment list will be posted on the Philippine Consulate General in Toronto website. Standard–sized pre-paid NATIONAL Xpresspost envelope, with signature sticker, is required per applicant.
Please ensure that your application for passport renewal can be accommodated during the outreach by setting an appointment on a “first come, first served basis.” Consular need of those whose names are not on the list of confirmed appointments on above dates may be processed ONLY WHENSLOTS BECOME AVAILABLE due to no-shows of confirmed applicants for the scheduled outreach mission.
• Applicants are enjoined to be on time for their appointments. Those who arrive late may still be accommodated, only after those who were given appointments for that particular hour shall have been served or, at the end of the day when all those who arrived on time would have been served.
• To ensure efficient processing and to maximize consular services, applicants are requested to accomplish fully and well the application form for the renewal of their passports prior to their appointment and to make sure that they have all necessary documentary requirements (original and photocopy) on hand. Forms can be downloaded from the following site http://www.philcongen-toronto.com/consular/docs/EPPT2013.pdf Forms will also be made available at the venue during the consular outreach.
• PROVIDING FALSE STATEMENTS IN PASSPORT APPLICATIONS ISPUNISHABLE BY LAW (R.A. 8239)
REQUIREMENTS FOR E-PASSPORT APPLICATION:
• Personal appearance is a must
• Applicant should bring the ORIGINAL latest passport for renewal;
• Photocopy of data page of latest passport where photo is affixed;
• Applicant must present the original and a photocopy of a VALID work permit or a VALID permanent resident card (PRC), or Canadian Landing papers (If recently landed), or any proof that Canadian citizenship has not been granted or obtained. If PRC or work permit has already expired, the original and a copy of the receipt of payment for its renewal must be submitted;
• Attire: Male applicants, both young and old, must wear a shirt with collar. Female applicants wear decent attire with sleeves. The following are not allowed for all applicants: plunging necklines, off-the-shoulder tops, earrings, oversized jewelry, facial piercings, colored contact lenses, heavy make-up, headbands, hair clips, barrettes.
• Standard–sized ONLY pre-paid NATIONAL Xpresspost envelope, with signature sticker, will be required. This size is suitable for individual or two applicants. Large-sized envelopes are discouraged due to its tendency to tear while en route;
• Fee of C$81.00 shall be paid only in cash.* Credit cards and debit cards will not be accepted.
• Female applicants who wish to use their married surname for the first time on their passports need to submit a NSO authenticated marriage certificate.
The biometric capture of data, photo, signature, and fingerprint/s of each applicant takes some time. We ask for your patience while waiting for your turn.
Due to the large number of applications for the ePassport, the applicant should allow three (3) months from the date of filing of the application for the release of the new passport. Please be reminded that the new ePassport cannot be issued unless the old passport is surrendered to the Consulate General for cancellation.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
1. Reports of Birth, Marriage, and Death – The consular team can only accept vital events (births, marriages, deaths) that occurred in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and parts of Ontario west of Kingston.
2. Consultation on Dual Citizenship/Administration of Oaths of Allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines – Applicants are encouraged to submit their application form and requirements to the Philippine Consulate in Toronto for review, either by mail or e-mail, before the dates of the consular outreach mission. Applicants will be informed of the schedule of oath-taking during the outreach. Fee is C$67.50 and for unmarried minor (below 18 years old) children of applicant, fee is C$33.75.
3. Notarial Services (Affidavits, Powers of Attorney, other documents to be used in the Philippines – Applicant must personally appear to sign the document. Original and photocopy of proof of identification such as Philippine passport (for Philippine citizens), Canadian citizenship card or passport (for Canadian citizens) is needed. Authentication is C$33.75 per document.
4. NBI Clearance – Personal appearance is needed for fingerprint capturing. Please bring a 2 × 2 colored photo with white background taken within the last six (6) months. Fee is C$33.75. Please send your duly-notarized NBI form to the Philippines through your representative.
5. Certification of Philippine Drivers’ License – Present your certificate of driving experience from the LTO in the Philippines to confirm validity of driver’s license. Submit the certificate to the Consulate together with the original copy of the Official Receipt (OR) issued by the LTO fro notarization. Processing fee is C$33.75.
*Additional fee of C$13.50 for same-day release.
*Cash payments for fees, if possible, are preferred in exact amount/s.