Canadian Employers from New Brunswick Companies are coming to Dubai, UAE this 2017. – JOB FAIR 2017
New Brunswick is located on Canada’s east coast along the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a distinct way of life and exciting career opportunities. There are many reasons to move to New Brunswick (NB). Some people choose to live there to enjoy a more relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle. Others move because of the healthcare and education systems. Still, others choose New Brunswick to be minutes away from oceans, lakes, rivers, and trails as well as lively urban centers and smaller friendly communities.
The companies attending this JOB Fair will be looking for:
- Fast Restaurant Food Manager, Supervisor
- Metal Manufacturing plant worker
- Fiber Glass worker
- Seamstress/Sewing Machine Operator
- Internal Auditor (Minimum of five years of professional auditing experience, must have post secondary education, Professional Accounting Designation & a Recognized Internal Auditing Designation)
- Financial Analyst (Minimum of five years professional finance experience, must have a Business Degree, and MBA or Professional Accounting Designation or CFA)
- Accountant (Minimum of five years accounting & reporting experience, must have a recognized professional accounting designation, must have completed post secondary education, detail oriented, experience will full cycle accounting)
- Software developer; .NET with emphasis on C# // Java
- IT Security Analyst
- System Architect
- System Analyst
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- JD Edward Skills
The Job Fair will be on the following dates:
Monday, October 23, 2017 – 10:00am
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 – 10:00 am
These events are a great opportunity for all those people who would like to migrate to Canada. Those candidates who receive job offers from these companies may be eligible to apply for permanent residency through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program or the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Take advantage of these employment openings especially if you are skilled and qualified.
Registration is FREE just make sure that you have read all the details of the Job Fair before you sign up. This registration is ONLY for people with experience in the above professions and interested in moving to New Brunswick with their families.
To Sign Up and determine if you are qualified, click HERE.
You can also join Filipino Portal In Canada Support Group on where you can post questions, ask insights and guidance regarding Canadian Immigration Programs. In this social media group, fellow Filipinos across Canada might help answer your queries and give you some important reminders.
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.