New Brunswick is looking for more jobs in their province. This registration is ONLY for people with experience in the profession below, interested in moving to New Brunswick with their families. Those applicants who receive job offers may be eligible to apply for permanent residency through the Pilot or the Provincial Nominee Program.
The companies attending this JOB Fair are looking for the following jobs and who are available to join the province soon as possible:
- Net Menders;
- Washing Machine Operators
- Food Line Production Packers
- Language Exam: TEF / IELTS / – – General Training with a level of 5.0
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Proof of Work Experience
- Sufficient Liquid Settlement Funds
Skilled work experience:
- at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time (1560 hours over 24 months), in your primary profession or a similar field (the job you intend to do in New Brunswick)
- paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
- You must have experience, in the last five years, in one of the professions listed above:
The Province of New Brunswick has a responsibility to select people who show a high likelihood of becoming economically established in the province. If you have first degree relatives in another province of Canada (brother, sister, parents) we strongly recommend you do not participate to our session and you contact the province where your family resides to inquire about their provincial immigration program.
If you are qualified, register at the link below:
Image from Google
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.