The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since January 30, 2016) and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed below:
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Computer network technician (2281)
- Software engineers and designers (2173)
- Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Cooks (6322)
- Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
- Managers in health care (0311)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
To submit an EOI, you must meet all New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream criteria, including a valid and current language exam, an educational credential assessment, sufficient funds, relevant work experience, and all other criteria.
Once the provincial quota has been reached, they will close the temporary opening to new EOIs.
For more info, please visit their official website at http://www.welcomenb.ca/