- Be between the ages of 21 and 45
- Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
- Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
- At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
- A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
- Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
- Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
If you fit the above requirements, visit https://www.mordenimmigration.com/ to start your application today!
Due to high number of applicants, preference for selection will be given to applicants who have experience in the job fields that Morden currently needs most:
Note: The job fields are subject to change. Regularly check their site for updates.
Step 1: Determine whether you qualify for our program
Step 2: Until further notice, MCDII will only be accepting applications from those who have a current Federal Express Entry Profile. See https://www.canada.ca/en/ for details.
Step 4: If you are chosen for MCDII, you will be given an invitation to come for an exploratory visit
Step 5: During your exploratory visit, you will research Morden and prepare for your interview with an MPNP officer at the end of your visit.
Step 6: If after the interview with the MPNP officer, he/she deems you a good fit for MCDII and MPNP, you will be given an invitation to apply for MPNP.
Step 7: You can apply online for MPNP. This is usually done after you return home from your exploratory visit.
Step 8: If, after you are reviewed by MPNP, it is determined that you meet all minimum qualifications of MPNP, you will be given a Nomination Letter from the MPNP.
Step 9: Using this Nomination Letter, you can add 600 points to your Federal Express Entry Profile, which should enable you to be pulled from express entry pool and submit a full application for expedited processing.
Step 10: Citizenship and Immigration Canada will do further review, including medicals and criminal record checks.
Step 11: Once you receive your Permanent Residence Visas, you can make arrangements for you and your family to move to Morden.
Disclaimer: All the information in this article is solely based on the information posted on Canada.ca at the time being. To make sure you are update, regularly visit the official website and check for updates regarding the Canadian Citizenship application.
For queries and other clarifications, join the official Facebook group. We are not an immigration agency. We are Pinoy bloggers who simply aim to help our kababayans.