As of November 02, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
- You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry (EE) system in order to apply.
- You must have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario that is still valid in order to apply.
- Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017, are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
- NOIs issued after November 1, 2017, are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
- All NOIs issued in 2017 is no longer valid after December 31, 2017.
You may check the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide for eligibility criteria required for this stream.
Disclaimer: Pinoy-Canada.com is not in any way connected with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), nor are immigration consultants by profession or agency. Any information or news shared on this site are gathered from updates from various resources.