Ready get set go on April 30, 2015. Refer to the announcement below posted on MPNP website
MPNP application intake update
Posted on March 19, 2015 by policy
On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines.
Posted in Notices
Source : http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2015/03/19/mpnp-application-intake-update/
As we wait for the day to formally open, you can now start preparing the requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MPNP simplified by Kabayan Ces Beltran
1. Birth Certificates (All members of family)
2. Marriage Certificate
3. Transcript of Records and Diploma – High School and College if graduated (applicant and spouse)
4. Certificate of Employment for the last 5 years (applicant and spouse, should be at least 6 mos at work)
5. IELTS (applicant only)
6. Passports (all members of family)
7. Bank Certificate and bank statemets (for the last 3 mos) [settlement funds should be at least $10k for principal and $2k for each dependent] 8. Settlement Plan 1 (Part of MPNP online)
9. Worksheet assessment (can be downloaded from website, should be at least 60 points, save file as mpnp-points-surname.pdf)
10. Proof of Relationship with sponsor (if close relative, BC/MC)
11. Settlement Plan 2 (to be completed by sponsor and submitted within a month after online application is completed)
12. PR/citizenship card and MB health card (to be submitted by sponsor)
For further information, visit their website, www.immigratemanitoba.com. Thanks.